Monday, July 6, 2009

Trust in the Lord


Today as I was searching for a card at Lifeway for a friend, I came across this beautiful card. I loved it so much that I decided to buy it and save it for someone one day. Who knew that a even just a small card could bring such an encouragement to my heart....almost as if the Lord had spoken the words right into my ears. I wanted to share what I found when I opened it.






Trusting in the Lord


Abraham followed

God's leading without knowing

where it would take him.


Hannah waited

for God's perfect timing

without knowing when.


Mary expected

a miracle

without knowing how.


Joseph trusted

God's purpose

without knowing why

circumstances happened

the way they did.


The Purpose Driven Life


Can you say "Amen" to that? Praise Jesus.
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
He's the one who will keep you on track."
Proverbs 3:5-6


Hannah Grace


1 comment:

  1. I love the card. Sounds like I need to go and buy one for you. Did they have anymore? Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete